Martin

Default Cold Water Storage Tank

To comply with the warrenty of a shower pump I have to replace my 25
gallon water tank in the loft with a 50 gallon. I've read lots of
postings on this subject.

I've read somewhere that in a year or two new regs will require a dry
loft for new builds. There is always a good reason regs are changed
and therefore although I do not have a new build I do like to be
compliant.

Therefore my question is what soultions are available to achieve a dry
loft? I will not consider a combi bolier solution, mainly because
there is no backup for hot water should it fail, and unless you have
good reliable mains pressure power showers are out of the question.
Ideally I'd like to store my cold water downstairs in the utility
room, ofcourse this would not work with a standard tank as there would
be no pressure for taps above the tank etc etc.

Thanks in adavnce for your advice.

Regards,
Martin.