Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Standard Alkaline Batteries vs "Premium" Alkaline Batteries

On 12/4/18 4:21 PM, danny burstein wrote:
In devnull writes:

I've got a house full of AA and AAA devices like ceiling fan remotes,
atomic/radio-set clocks, flashlights, portable work lights, outdoor
remote-read thermometers, Vizio TV remote, FireTV remote, Roku remote,
fireplace remote, digital kitchen scale, multiple headphones, multiple
keyboard/mouse sets, camera, multiple Insteon remotes, infrared
thermometers, VOMs, and my wife seems fascinated by electric flickering
candles but I've lost count of those.

But the number one reason to use Eneloop rechargeables is they don't
ever leak...and that's priceless.

Did that list above remind anyone else of?::::

" Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one
forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition;
four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue
containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep
pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature
combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred
dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs
of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks;
three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have
a pretty good weekend in Dallas with all that stuff."

- just me? Oh well...

"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist
indoctrination, Communist subversion, and the international Communist
conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."
- Jack D. Rippper, BG USAF