Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Dead wallaby painted over by lazy road workers

On 12/4/2018 10:40 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/4/2018 9:46 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/04/2018 12:08 AM, micky wrote:
My understanding is that they were environmentalists who didn't want to
disturb nature.* Take only photos, leave only footprints.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/raccoon-ro...ry?id=16978993

That's not the only story either.

I've seen how they pain the lines.* It can happen as they move along.
Often they are painted at night too where visibility would be less.

Sort of funny, but not major newsworthy.

Delaware had a crew from PA painting lines here in DE several years ago
and they were extremely sloppy not putting up cones or warning. My wife
ran over freshly painted lines with her new car and got so much paint on
it that it had $600 in painting repairs.