Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default I was at a Home Depot near Glendale, California today.

On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 19:42:27 -0800 (PST), Molly Brown
wrote:

There is a new bunch of immigrant workers outside and they look scary as s….
Sure they never looked like GQ models but this new bunch gave me the creeps.
I was scared to leave my vehicle and go inside.
I tried to avoid making eye contact.

I can understand you may have initial fear of these guys. I've even
seen these people standing at the entry to the local U-Haul rental
store. They want to move your furniture, pack it up and move it to
save time - Do not be a pessimist. Look them dead in the eye, a
real mean look and they back down.

I've known killers and mean, evil, wicked and nasty people. Even told
them what to do and when to do it...

Keep your eye open for the silent one. That is the one that will creep
up on you and hit you in the head with a damn cast iron frying pan. A
CREEPER
--
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last" -- Winston Churchill