Old December 3rd 18, 03:42 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default I was at a Home Depot near Glendale, California today.

There is a new bunch of immigrant workers outside and they look scary as s….
Sure they never looked like GQ models but this new bunch gave me the creeps..
I was scared to leave my vehicle and go inside.
I tried to avoid making eye contact.

Old December 3rd 18, 04:14 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/2/2018 10:42 PM, Molly Brown wrote:
There is a new bunch of immigrant workers outside and they look scary as s….
Sure they never looked like GQ models but this new bunch gave me the creeps.
I was scared to leave my vehicle and go inside.
I tried to avoid making eye contact.

Yep, you can always tell a criminal just by looking at them. You can go
back tomorrow though, they were all locked up for "looking scary", a
felony charge.
Old December 3rd 18, 06:00 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/2/18 10:42 PM, Molly Brown wrote:
There is a new bunch of immigrant workers outside and they look scary as s….
Sure they never looked like GQ models but this new bunch gave me the creeps.
I was scared to leave my vehicle and go inside.
I tried to avoid making eye contact.

Let them know Canada is hiring.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...orting-workers

Old December 3rd 18, 11:36 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 10:42:31 PM UTC-5, Molly Brown wrote:
There is a new bunch of immigrant workers outside and they look scary as s….
Sure they never looked like GQ models but this new bunch gave me the creeps.
I was scared to leave my vehicle and go inside.
I tried to avoid making eye contact.

You need stronger trades unions. We never see any workers hanging around
outside Home Depot. The unions would never stand for it; they'd run
them off.

Cindy Hamilton
Old December 3rd 18, 07:16 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 23:14:56 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/2/2018 10:42 PM, Molly Brown wrote:
There is a new bunch of immigrant workers outside and they look scary as s.
Sure they never looked like GQ models but this new bunch gave me the creeps.
I was scared to leave my vehicle and go inside.
I tried to avoid making eye contact.

Yep, you can always tell a criminal just by looking at them. You can go
back tomorrow though, they were all locked up for "looking scary", a
felony charge.

.... or a misdemeanor charge of reckless eye-balling

Old December 3rd 18, 07:40 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 19:42:27 -0800 (PST), Molly Brown
wrote:

There is a new bunch of immigrant workers outside and they look scary as s….
Sure they never looked like GQ models but this new bunch gave me the creeps.
I was scared to leave my vehicle and go inside.
I tried to avoid making eye contact.

That is the difference between a sanctuary state and a working man't
state. When you see Latinos at Home Depot in Ft Myers, they are buying
building materials for their business.
We don't have illegals hanging around looking for work or whatever.
Old December 4th 18, 02:11 AM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

There is a new bunch of immigrant workers outside and they look scary as s.
Sure they never looked like GQ models but this new bunch gave me the creeps.
I was scared to leave my vehicle and go inside.
I tried to avoid making eye contact.

I can understand you may have initial fear of these guys. I've even
seen these people standing at the entry to the local U-Haul rental
store. They want to move your furniture, pack it up and move it to
save time - Do not be a pessimist. Look them dead in the eye, a
real mean look and they back down.

I've known killers and mean, evil, wicked and nasty people. Even told
them what to do and when to do it...

Keep your eye open for the silent one. That is the one that will creep
up on you and hit you in the head with a damn cast iron frying pan. A
CREEPER
--
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last" -- Winston Churchill
Old December 4th 18, 06:46 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 23:14:56 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/2/2018 10:42 PM, Molly Brown wrote:
There is a new bunch of immigrant workers outside and they look scary as s?.
Sure they never looked like GQ models but this new bunch gave me the creeps.
I was scared to leave my vehicle and go inside.
I tried to avoid making eye contact.

Yep, you can always tell a criminal just by looking at them. You can go
back tomorrow though, they were all locked up for "looking scary", a
felony charge.

... or a misdemeanor charge of reckless eye-balling

Stink eye...

--
Tekkie