CBhvac

Default Looking for Heat Exchanger/Reclaimer for Furnace Stack

"Mark & Mary Ann Weiss" wrote in message

"mainiacs" wrote in message
http://www.growinglifestyle.com/article/s0/a436444.html

This is indeed the product I am looking for. However, when I click on
details for the product there is an application error and something about
the item number not being published. I'm going to peruse their main page

and
see if they have a contact address. Also I can search on the product name

on
Google. Thanks for the lead.

That might be that in the day and age of the new code, those have been
deemed illegal in most areas.

Just as information.

--
Take care,

Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

VIDEO PRODUCTION . FILM SCANNING . AUDIO RESTORATION
Hear my Kurzweil Creations at: http://www.dv-clips.com/theater.htm
Business sites at:
www.dv-clips.com
www.mwcomms.com