Posted to rec.woodworking
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Best Image Posting Site

In article
writes:

Thanks for the tip. I thought of signing up with a similar service
a few years ago, but the online payment procedure was a bit
scary - as is this one -
Q: Which payment options do you offer to buy quota Blocks?
A: The current options are to buy blocks using a Credit Card, (via the
Stripe.com system) or via Amazon

... huh ?

These days, pre-paid Visas (AKA "gift cards") remove a lot of the
risks when dealing with services you don't fully trust.

I use giganews.com, though I'm told others are cheaper. (My wants
and needs are pretty specific.) I think they carry any binaries
groups that have not had legal take-down actions related to them.

That is to say that I recall some binaries groups from years back
that were excessively youthful, and they are not in the groups
listing I get.

--
Drew Lawson And I know there's more to the story
I know I need to see more