Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Maybe I need another 'scope?

On Friday, 30 November 2018 17:23:43 UTC, tabby wrote:
On Friday, 30 November 2018 15:03:25 UTC, wrote:
"thanks, got the email now, but no attachment"

I'll try again later. If I have to I can burn a CD ad mail it, but I should try maybe to attach each file separatey ad let IT zip the funcking thing. Or better yet mayb I'll just copy and paste the whole ****ing thing here ?

I dunno I just got up and am chcking for money in the mai. I'll be back

We'll figure it out somehow. Computers are life changing but they're a real pita sometimes.

NT

Thank you, got it. Will look through this when I get the chance. I saw the first one, spotted one error, borax is less toxic than table salt.

NT