Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Maybe I need another 'scope?

On Friday, 30 November 2018 20:17:50 UTC, three_jeeps wrote:
On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 10:03:25 AM UTC-5, wrote:
"thanks, got the email now, but no attachment"

I'll try again later. If I have to I can burn a CD ad mail it, but I should try maybe to attach each file separatey ad let IT zip the funcking thing. Or better yet mayb I'll just copy and paste the whole ****ing thing here ?

I dunno I just got up and am chcking for money in the mai. I'll be back

lol..'a CD'? how 1980's....try a file sharing site (drop box, etc.)

I was putting data on cassette & floppy in the 80s - and rarely onto hard drive. That was 3.n" 5.n" and 8" floppies, in the opposite order.

ISTR it being quicker to hand a floppy to a taxi driver to deliver than it was to send the data at 300 baud.

NT