Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Do I need to paint over Kilz

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 21:28:07 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 11/29/2018 10:20 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/29/2018 12:03 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

Personally I like the ceiling surface FLAT too - but I'm not going to
scrape avery ceiling in my house to acheive that.

Neither am I. My wife did it.

We had the horrid popcorn ceilings when we moved in.

You haven't lived until you've painted a tin ceiling but it beats
asbestos flavored popcorn. Hey, it sounded like a good idea at the time.

If yopu are going to paint a tin ceiling you REALLY want an airless
sprayer - - - - - -