Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT. Weekend gas prices

On 11/29/2018 03:31 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
Here, I often see 10 to 20 cents difference between stations within
sight of each other. The lowest I saw (Yesterday) was $1.94 at the
Wal-Mart in Tyler Texas. There is a refinery in this town, which I hear
explains the lower prices.

I would take that with a grain of salt. Years ago I stopped at a
Sinclair station across the road from a Sinclair refinery. No bargains
there.

I think the state tax is 27 cents here which mean really cheap gas isn't
going to happen. I just paid $2.69 at CostCo. Still compared to the west
coast Peoples' Republics it isn't bad.