Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.suicide.methods
Snuhwolf Snuhwolf is offline

Default JANET TALKS ABOUT HER "Electric outlets" KKKOLOON talks about the neutral pin when he means the ground pin!

On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 09:55:57 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
wrote:

On 11/28/2018 5:14 AM, Janette Thompson wrote:
all my electric outlets are upside down. Why is that?

Not upside down, but installed correctly, my dear. Here is how three-prongers work. The neutral pin is situated on top of the udder two pins. This is largely a safety measure, insuring against any metal object making contact with the load-bearing pins, safely located below the neutral pin. An old trick of the trade. And, as a little aside to this rare info, may I mention that I, too, have wired up Sunset Chateau in like fashion. We have never had an arc here at the chateau.

Sincerely,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
U.S. Army, ret.

You stupid moulie ****....you don't even know the difference between