Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Maybe I need another 'scope?

On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 2:01:14 PM UTC-5, wrote:
A banana is an edible fruit €“ botanically a berry €“ produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus Musa.. In some countries, bananas used for cooking may be called "plantains", distinguishing them from dessert bananas.

Nutrition Facts as if they know
Bananas
Amount Per 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) (118 g)
Calories 105 does not mean a thing
% Daily Value* for whom ?
Total Fat 0.4 g 0% means nothing
Saturated fat 0.1 g 0% means nothing
Polyunsaturated fat 0.1 g means nothing
Monounsaturated fat 0 g means nothing
Cholesterol 0 mg 0% means nothing
Sodium 1 mg 0% means very little unless you are deficient in other minerals or only use table salt with the anti-clumping agent in it
Potassium 422 mg 12% average
Total Carbohydrate 27 g 9% the less the better
Dietary fiber 3.1 g 12% means nothing
Sugar 14 g the less the better
Protein 1.3 g 2% the more the better
Vitamin A 1% means very little
Vitamin C 17% should not mean anything but it does for the last 10,000 years or so, I suspect SOME do not need it but don't take the chance
Calcium 0% very important to get
Iron 1% also important
Vitamin D 0% somewhat important
Vitamin B-6 20% means nothing unkless injected intravenously
Cobalamin 0% means very litle
Magnesium 8% important

Generally, the USDA does a pretty good nutritional analysis.

Actually no they do not.

I got the balls to say that ? YES. You want the database ? Email me.