Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Bruce Farquhar Bruce Farquhar is offline

Default Why do people have garden gates?

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 21:56:58 -0000, Steve Walker wrote:

On 25/11/2018 09:44, Rod Speed wrote:

"Nightjar" wrote in message
On 24/11/2018 22:47, Rod Speed wrote:
Bruce Farquhar wrote
I'm not talking about big locked ones, just the silly 3 foot high
ones that anyone can open.

Some are that anal. Some keep the dog in.

They also keep other peoples dogs out.

Do you have that many dogs not on a lead ?

It only takes one being exercised off the lead each day to keep ****ting
on the grass.

Then take revenge on the ****wit who allows it to do so. Is it not illegal where you are to permit a dog to foul a public (or presumably someone else's private) land? In the UK I believe the fine is £250. All you need is CCTV footage.