PoP

Default Tool for digging grooves in walls

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 23:01:06 -0000, "Robert Irwin"
catfishpcAThotmailDOTcom wrote:

thanks for the £150 wall chaser link - I'd somehow managed to miss that last
time I was on screwfix. I can just about justify it as the place is covered
in surface nmounted wiring and pipework - not to mention all the cat5
computer network cables I want to put in, phone lines etc etc Only downside
is that I'd kinda been considering the SDS drill with roto stop to use the
chisel on some old floor tiles. Decisions, decisions...

If you do buy that wall chaser would you mind reporting back here on
what your experience of using it was? I haven't seen any reports on
these forums about wall chasers and I'm looking for ideas for my
birthday pressie list

PoP

Replying to the email address given by my news reader
will result in your own email address being instantly
added to my anti-spam database! If you really want to
contact me try changing the prefix in the given email
address to my newsgroup posting name.....