Steve

Default Tool for digging grooves in walls

Andrew Mawson wrote:

Screwfix are doing a really cheap 5Kg blow SDS drill with roto-stop for only
£29.99 - I am very impressed with it for the price. I have two professional
Hilti sds drills but they aren't rotostop and this fills the gap. Amazingly
it carries a 3 year guarantee - £10 per annum cannot be bad !!!!

Be careful with the SDS method on interior walls, especially if the
walls are lightweight block. By the time you have loaded the chisel tip
and pressed the trigger you can be a LOT deeper than you intended.

Steve