Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default one of my newly installed radiators make a very loud noise, ifthe adjustment is on higher than the number three, it is very alarming as thenoise is so loud my next door neighbours can hear it.

On 21/11/2018 00:44, POPPY wrote:
Help please

It helps a lot if you put your question in the body of message rather
than putting it all in what should be the short (a few words) header
description. Others reading your request using other software are likely
just to see just the one word "help".

one of my newly installed radiators make a very loud noise, if the
adjustment is on higher than the number three, it is very alarming as
the noise is so loud my next door neighbours can hear it.

Is the noise coming from the radiator or the boiler?

Possibly an airlock in the pipes leading to the radiator. Shut off all
radiators except the one that is causing the problem. This should allow
the pump to push more water to this branch of the central heating and
hopefully push the air out of the pipe and into the radiator which you
should then bleed.

On a newly installed system you may still have air in any part the
system. Have you bleed all of the radiators again since the installation?