Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon T[_4_] Simon T[_4_] is offline

Default Storage heater insulation panels

On 06/07/2018 19:14, Teen T wrote:
replying to Simon T, Teen T wrote:
Hi Simon, cane across your post by chance... I hv same issue ... can I
ask wht
you ended up doing with your heater?

For some reason this thread just bumped back up in my news feed. Bit
late now, but I ended up chucking the heater out.

I was planning to use it to heat my shed during the winter overnight on
Economy 7, but I no longer have Economy 7 as the cheap overnight rate
doesn't make up for the extra cost you pay during the day.

So as I couldn't get replacement insulation panels anyway, out it went.

--
Best Wishes
Simon T

---