Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelicapaganelli@yahoo.com is offline

Default Outlook for Traditional TV Goes From Bad to Worse

On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 12:35:07 PM UTC-5, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 11/19/18 4:52 PM, wrote:
On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 4:45:57 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 11/19/2018 12:34 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 10:06:39 -0800 (PST),

wrote:

On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 11:37:33 AM UTC-5, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Outlook for Traditional TV Goes From Bad to Worse
Cord-cutters continue to chip away at cable and satellite providers'
dominance of the living room
If my husband didn't prefer that we have cable, I'd join them.

Cindy Hamilton
We are close to a year without satellite and not missing it at all. My
kids have been streaming everything for longer than that.

Â* +1 - we stream , because the sat folks lied to me and that just
really ****ed me off . Cindy , tell your hubby that everything you can
get on cable you can also stream . And probably cheaper .

I have. He wants what he wants. In the interest of domestic
tranquility, I have conceded. We do stream, but he just won't
give up that cable box.

I had some success in bullying the cable company. They decreased our
bill and increased our Internet speed.

Cindy Hamilton

Tell, tell...

Not much to tell. I called Comcast, and told Patel in Bangalore
that I needed to cut my bill and I didn't need all of the channels
I was getting. He gave me the current promotional price for the
package that deleted the premium sports networks and increased the
Internet speed.

Cindy Hamilton