Posted to alt.home.repair
MARY ANN BURGESS MARY ANN BURGESS is offline

Default Strong unbearable chemical smell in bathroom

replying to Jymmeh1993, MARY ANN BURGESS wrote:
I have had the same issue for a couple of years now. It is the finish on a
new toilet seat. The seat is wood with a white finish. I purchase a "Church"
Wood Brand. Smelled awful. I just replaced it with a Kohler wood seat, also
with a white finish. Bathroom absolutely smells horrible! Not sure how to
remove the smell, but this has been the culprit in my bathroom.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...m-1111217-.htm