Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] bnwelch@gmail.com is offline

Default Do Any Air Compressors Have This Feature?

On Sunday, November 18, 2018 at 3:21:03 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I can get a blue-tooth speaker in my bathroom fan.

I can get a thermostat that I can talk to.

I can get a table saw that refuses to cut off my finger.

Can I get an air compressor that warns me before it starts up?

I'm up on the ladder, sneaking my probe into a ceiling junction box
and the damn compressor starts up. Really?

How about a little beep-beep-beep or a tone or better yet "Hi, this is your
air compressor. Is it OK if I start up?"

I suspect it only starts up when the pressure drops...Find the leak in the hose or the compressor and your issue should be no longer (unless I am missing something of course)