Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 07:20:11 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

That isnt an insult its another fact, you are very stupid.

then I realize that you must feel threatened by the facts.

There is no fact there to be threatened by.

I'm sorry you may feel that your belief system is threatened by facts.
But they're still facts.

That isnt a fact, its just another of your pathetic excuses for a troll.

You're welcome to a counter argument, based on facts, but where are your
facts, Rod Speed?

You deleted them, you pathetic excuse for a bull**** artist/troll.

Lost yet another argument, senile Ozzie troll? It SHOWS! LOL

--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."