Posted to alt.home.repair
arlen michael holder arlen michael holder is offline

Default What useful thing does BAKING SODA actually do in home repair?

On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 05:33:58 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

Yes, you are that stupid.

Hi Rod Speed,
This is my last post to you in this thread.

You and I go way back, where I've helped you (e.g., setting up your Wi-Fi)
and where I don't resort to insults simply when my belief system is
threatened by facts.

When my belief system is threatened by facts, then I simply change my
belief system.

For example, I always thought that hot water freezes slower than warm
water, but then there's the Mpemba effect, and then again, maybe it doesn't
exist (nobody really seems to know, for sure).

And yet, there it is in my old Physics Books from the sixties.
Hot water freezes faster than does lukewarm water (but not cold water).

There are a _lot_ of things that people believe, even very smart people
(e.g., "God does not play dice with the universe" and "I prefer to think
the moon is still there when I'm not looking"), that are wrong.

I am beholden to facts.
If your only counter to facts are insults, then this conversation is over.

--
Usenet is a cheerful willingly provided sharing of golden nuggets of fact
among your 1000 closest friends.