Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Solder vs. epoxy for copper pipes?

Felix Burotto posted for all of us...

replying to Tony Hwang, Felix Burotto wrote:
I used Copper Bond, probably 30 years ago.
First, I requested info from the manufacturer. I remember they were able to
"solder" up to 12" in diameter pipes. Second. Once attached, not even fire
was able to disconnect them. I tested it myself. Third: by mistake, the City
allowed me to retrofit my home w/ copper pipes. They never failed. The issue
is the City permit, not the product.
Third

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...es-200475-.htm

Tony has not been around here for about ten years now.

--
Tekkie