David McCulloch

Default 1957 Crane Sink

"Elizabeth Jones" wrote in message
In article ,
David McCulloch |@|.| wrote:

Take another look at the photo and you'll see what I mean.
http://www.execpc.com/~dbm/sink

This sink and vanity are very similar to the ones in the Johnson
County, KS museum's 1950's Electric house which was built in 1954.
I thought when I saw it that it was a pretty cool sink and was
wondering myself where I could get one. A couple of elderly women
who were touring the house at the same time commented that they
remembered having exactly the same type of sink years ago.
It has a lot of character.

Thanks very much for that bit of trivia, Elizabeth. I'm learning a lot more
about my bathroom sink than I ever thought possible! I like its looks, too.
I just wish it was easier to fix or replace!

Dave