Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Purpose of shower switch

On 11/11/18 6:19 PM, micky wrote:

[snip]

I was referring to the rubber hoses with a cone at the end meant for
shoving onto the tap. I would hunt to see if they are still for sale
but I don't know what they are called. They would still be useful for
washing a dog in the bathtub.

My parents got one of those in 1970, for washing the dog. The package
said "fits all faucets" which should be "fits all faucets except for
those it doesn't fit". It didn't fit ours.

[snip]

--
43 days until the winter celebration (Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:00:00 AM for 1
day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"I have been looking for god for fifty years and I think if he had
existed I should have discovered him." [Thomas Hardy]