Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Purpose of shower switch

On 11/11/18 6:14 PM, micky wrote:

[snip]

If the house is wired right, the receptacles will be on one circuit and
the ceiling lights will be on another, so if one fuse blows, you still
can have light, but in my house, only the kitchen had a ceiling light.

That's a good idea, lights on different circuits. Then I wouldn't need a
lamp on an extension cord to work on a receptacle.

BTW, for some reason it feels that that last word (receptacle) ought to
have an 'i' in it (-icle).

--
43 days until the winter celebration (Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:00:00 AM for 1
day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"I have been looking for god for fifty years and I think if he had
existed I should have discovered him." [Thomas Hardy]