Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Purpose of shower switch

"Steven Watkins" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 23:16:12 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Steven Watkins" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 22:42:14 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Steven Watkins" wrote in message
news On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 21:56:04 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Steven Watkins" wrote in
message
news On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 21:45:52 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Steven Watkins" wrote in
message
news On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 21:16:25 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Steven Watkins" wrote in
message
news On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 20:47:41 -0000, ARW

wrote:

On 10/11/2018 20:43, Steven Watkins wrote:
On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 19:47:37 -0000, ARW

wrote:

On 10/11/2018 19:39, Steven Watkins wrote:
On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 19:17:30 -0000, ARW

wrote:

On 10/11/2018 16:19, Richard wrote:
On 10/11/2018 15:49, GB wrote:
On 10/11/2018 15:44, Frank wrote:
On 11/10/2018 10:35 AM, GB wrote:

snip

I smell JWS has nym shifted again.

Indeed, he has. And, as you can see from the post he made
at
the
same
time as you, answering one inane question just gives him
scope
ask
a lot of even sillier ones.

Well, as you were first to bite...

It was a teasing question that the pillock asked.

No, I actually want to know why. As yet, no sensible reason
has
been
given.

TBH I have never used my shower pull switch other than to
swap
the
shower and I installed the first shower in 1999.

And you could have just used the fuse/circuit breaker in the
consumer
unit for that.

I could have done but it is on a shared RCD.

That in itself probably breaks some silly regulation.

No regs broken.

But you are a steaming great ****.

I'm a sensible ****.

You're also a steaming great **** when straight from
a hot shower in winter in that frigid island of yours.

I don't have hot showers.

Yes, you actually are that stupid.

I'm not a girl.

Corse you are, only girls and poofters shave their legs.

********.

Your sig is sposed to be last with a line with just -- on it in front
of
it,
poofter.

I don't have a sig.

Obvious lie.

I haven't had a sig for about 5 months, since my newsreader ****ed up and
I reinstalled it without bothering with a sig generator.

Everyone can see that that is your entirely appropriate sig.

anyone who doesn't want to look like an ape.

Even sillier than you usually manage, and that's saying something.

Look at an orangutan. Look at yourself. Which has more hair? Which is
evolved more?

Irrelevant to the fact that only girls and poofters shave their legs.

It's very relevant. More hair means you're further back in the
evolutionary timeline.

Irrelevant to the fact that only girls and poofters shave their legs.