half_pint

Default Replacement picture tube out of warranty?

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:37:25 UTC, Bob Brenchley.
wrote:

They were *intended* to be watched in a high capacity *cinema*,
hence the wide format, so everyone could sit near the screen.

Rubbish - the shape of the cinema screen has nothing to do with the
seating.

I agree. Let's ignore half_pint from now on....his views are clearly the
result of inverted snobbery, ignorance, envy...or all three.

And your views are those of a mindless simpleton who will happily buy
what ever the salesman pushes his way, even though from experience
he knows 99% is overpriced useless garbage.

"I bet my neighbour has not got one of these" is his prime motivation.

--
regards half_pint

Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk
PC Server 325*4; PS/2s 9585, 8595, 9595*2, 8580*3,
P70...