Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Troll-feeding Senile YANKIETARD Alert!

On Sun, 04 Nov 2018 00:17:51 -0400, Clare Snyder, the braindead,
troll-feeding senile Yankietard, babbled again:

My 18650 LiIon batteries appear about the same weight per volume as my
AA NiMH. Mind you, I think drills skipped NiMH and went straight from
NiCad to LiIon - did NiMH not have enough current capability?

Nope. I've had several drills with NiMh. Like the NiCads they were

The gay Scottish ******, attention whore and troll asks, and the senile
lonely Yankietard instantly delivers, EVERY TIME! I wonder why Trump hasn't
yet recognized the senile-Yanks-problem in the US that OBVIOUSLY exists!
BG