Bob Brenchley.

Default Replacement picture tube out of warranty?

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:35:21 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:37:25 +0000, Bob Brenchley. wrote:

Widescreen TV - giving you a more natural view on the world.

splutter but still at a pathetic resolution. Not seen high
definition have you? Now that is an "open window".

Yes, I have seen HDTV. Resolution though, has little to do with aspect
ratio.

Of course with the "never mind the quality, count the channels"
philosophy of UK broadcasters we are highly unlikely to see Hi-Def in
the UK for at least the next 10 years or more.

There is a growth of HDTV production in the States, but it has a long
way to go.

--
Bob.

distinction is yours to draw...