Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Natural Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 21:46:29 +0000, The Natural Idiot blathered again:

That's no longer true, since about 10 years ago when Uniross came out
with Hybrio, and other manufacturers with similar products.* Basically
they're just better made NiMH.* They don't significantly self discharge,
in fact when you buy them they come already charged.* Myself I have AA
NiMH which I've left on a shelf for 2 years and they still measure as
pretty much full.

Well thats news to me and welcome news at that.

No, it's NOT "news"! It's PHucker trolling and baiting you once more,
Natural Idiot! LOL