Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Steven Watkins Steven Watkins is offline

Default Li-Ion batteries

On Fri, 02 Nov 2018 21:44:23 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Steven Watkins wrote:
I've got some very good 18650 Panasonics - 3Ah, but there seems to be
nothing worth getting at the 14500 (AA) size. I thought LiIon was
meant to hold more power per volume, which is certainly true of the
18650s, about double an NiMH. But 14500s are all 850mAh (the ones
claiming higher are Chinese fakes and aren't higher). So you don't
actually get more power out of an AA sized LiIon than NiMH. Can they
not make LiIon cells that small very well?

**** of with your trolling Hucker.

It was a genuine question. **** you.