Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Last meal on Death Row

On 11/2/2018 2:06 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 23:20:42 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

HOw do they carry out the death sentence in that state ? Is it to die of
old age ? Looks like he has been there for over 30 years.

Looks like bad days at the dungeon.

It is a good example of just how long appeals can travel through the
courts. Millions of dollars spent, post conviction.

Justice IS supposed to be swift and certain. The reason we have a
right to a speedy trial.

The only reason I oppose the death penalty is the cost to the taxpayer.
Many deserve it, but we spend a lot of money to prolong it. Cheaper to
just keep them in a cell and feed them.