Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 14:49:11 +0000, anal_m, the absolutely braindead,
notorious, troll-feeding, senile idiot, driveled again:

I purchased some torches with 14500s claimed to be 2400mAh which I
didn't believe. I doubt that they were even close to 850/900mAh as fully
charged they didn't last long in the torch. Replacement 900mAh batteries
lasted much longer.

....and braindead troll-feeding senile idiot no.1, anal_m himself, appears to
be the first to swallow the abnormal Scottish sow's latest idiotic bait,
hook, line and sinker again! BG