Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Ancestry (was Syock)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 16:25:43 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 12:13:17 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 13:22:16 -0400,
wrote:

If it doesn't come back 94% UK, a splash of German and maybe some
Indian, somebody was seeing a pony express rider on the side ;-)

Search family names / Coat of Arms.

https://www.houseofnames.com/

I am sure that of the 35 or so English names I have identified I am
sure most of them would have a coat of arms on a web site somewhere,
particularly if you pay them to get it ;-)
Something tells me these people were not that rich or they would have
sat tight in their castle in England.

I looked at my surname. Looks like I'm from the Vikings They invaded
the UK circa 1066 and installed a Queen?

Guess we were just passing through :-)

I bet they have a mug with your authentic coat of arms on it ... in
stock, they promise.

I already have my coat of arms.

https://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-90c91/products/3042/images/6714/Armed_Redneck_Security_Tin_Sign__46453.1497396861. 600.600.jpg?c=2