blue

Default Windscreen wipers frozen to windshield

George Eberhardt wrote:

My wife just called to say that the windscreen wipers are frozen to the
windscreen. Its probably the result of some freezing rain, which has been
predicted for this part of New Jersey.

Can anybody suggest any way to unfreeze them, other than the obvious run the
engine and turn on the heat?

At Home Depot the other day, right near the checkout, they had some sort
of deicer product that was meant to be put on windshields to prevent ice
from forming and to prevent the wipers from getting iced up. It also
said that it could be used to deice windshields and wipers. For the life
of me I can't remember the name of the product but if you have a Home
Depot near you, you might want to check it out.

--
Remove YOUR CLOTHES to email me.