Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UV and LEDs, was: Flourescent lights

On 10/26/18 9:31 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

[snip]

Both my direct fit (uses ballast) conversions in the basement and my
dedicated LED fixture in the garage light immediately at full bright.

I have had some CFLs (spirals inside floodlight enclosures) that took
awhile to come on, but have never had a LED that didn't come on right away.

--
59 days until the winter celebration (Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:00:00 AM for 1
day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"In addition I think science has enjoyed an extraordinary success
because it has such a limited and narrow realm in which to focus its
efforts. Namely, the physical universe." [Ken Jenkins]