SteveB

Default Where to find dust mask?

I have seen some guys at work that wear a particular type of dust mask.
They are high quality and made out of a neoprene shell. They have a cloth
filter, and two small exhaust ports. They have a velcro closure in back on
the strap that goes around the neck. They cover the mouth and nose, coming
up to about where your glasses rest on your nose. They are kind of diamond
shaped.

I have searched Google and entered every keyword I can think of. Someone
makes them. Someone sells them. Can anyone here help lead me to a seller?

Steve