Nate B

Default Furnace runs but have to manually restart

"CBhvac"

Ya know...for some odd reason, I keep thinking...4074FAB...4074FAB...maybe

am wrong...but its sure a possible thing...

So - you think it's a thermostat control problem? Why don't you just say
that and back it up in PLAIN ENGLISH as to why? Otherwise, you're just as
useless to this thread as the freakshow with the Camaro.

I thought you were just over in another thread claiming to be someone
helpful - but I see here you're just all about protecting your e-hero ego
and having him call one of your cohorts - perhaps one possibly dumber than
Camaro Man!

His question, in case you guys missed it, is to get a rough idea as to what
might be causing the problem. Real techs love tossing out possible
solutions, even if they might be wrong. I deal with this all the time in my
profession in meeting rooms far from the labs where the goods are. Some
guys love it, and the brainstorm usually hits the nail pretty quick with the
right guys in the room. Don't give me that "can't see your furnace from
here" bull****. The Tappet Bros. solve car problems every Sunday on NPR
with a hell of a lot less than what this guy is giving you. They have a lot
less ego and more personality to boot, clearly.

I think you HVAC guys are just what everyone says - insecure.

- Nate