Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Coyote versus dog

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 10:52:29 -0700, T wrote:

To me cats mean two things: 1) s*** on my lawn and 2) my wife's
lips turning blue gasping in terror trying to breath.

She'll probably die. The best treatment for allergy is keeping
cats around. IGG produced neutralizes the allergen before it can act.
And keeps your IGE and mastocyte levels low.
Like beekeepers sometimes die by a single sting when they
retire. The constant contact saved them before.

As to the first item, I'd be more worried about the s***
running (?) the country than fertilizer on you lawn.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012