Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
abelard abelard is offline

Default People who eat organic 25 per cent less likely to get cancer

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 08:14:15 +0100, Handsome Jack
wrote:

T posted

What I can tell you is that I have a chemical sensitive in my
family. Pesticides on conventional produce, with certain exceptions,
makes that individual frighteningly sick. Organic, on the other hand,
does not. Again with certain exceptions, mainly unbranded
organic produce.

And, by the way, it is not the farmers that are the major culprit,
it is the packers. They ton on the chemicals. The math behind
how insects can devour a truck load of vegis is the same math
as used on an nuclear explosion.

I personally am sensitive to sulfite. The reaction is not
fit to describe in civil company, except to say that the last time
I got a hold of some produce with sulfites on it, it was one
of the worst days of my life.

So there really is something toxic on conventional produce.

Is this not relatively easily fixed by washing fruit and vegetables
before eating them, as you are supposed to do?

But whether or not is a public hazard to most is not
easy to determine because of all the corruption involved
in studies. The number I hear kicking around is about 80%
of studies are bogus. I suspect this one is too.

Perhaps that number came from a bogus study.

and most of the rest are repeats of decades old 'results'
...often wrong 'results'

but promotion is by publication and by phd 'studies'

--
www.abelard.org