Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Coyote versus dog

On 10/23/2018 03:10 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 10/23/2018 8:20 AM, slate_leeper wrote:
On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:10:12 -0400, K120
wrote:

The coyote howled last night as did the dog bark.

They went on seemingly for the entire evening.

They don't seem to tire of it.

My question?

Do they like each other?
Or do they hate each other?

Lots of Coyotes on my old farm in Tennessee. At the time I had a
German Shepherd and an Australian Shepherd. When the coyotes started a
serenade, both my dogs would start howling. The coyotes would shut up
and not be heard again for a few days.

Wish I knew what my dogs were saying to them

-dan z-

Probably something along the lines of "Keep howlin' MoFo , makes it
easier to find you and tear you to shreds .

Or, where you at, sweet cheeks?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coydog

Back in the '50s what was then the NYS Conservation Department was big
on coydogs. It was like pulling teeth to get them to admit there were
coyotes in New York State.