Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default People who eat organic 25 per cent less likely to get cancer

On 10/23/18 3:05 AM, Norman Wells wrote:
The point about science is that it establishes the truth.Â* It may be
'bleeding obvious' to you that eating organic will prevent you being
sick or prematurely dead, but science, sadly, does not support you in
thatÂ*belief.

You are so convinced by your own rhetoric that you believe everything
thatÂ*appearsÂ*onÂ*theÂ*surfaceÂ*toÂ*confirmÂ*your Â*absurdÂ*viewsÂ*evenÂ*ifÂ*itÂ*doesn't.

Hi Norman,

Sadly, there is so much corruption and pay for results that you
can not really tell what science supports and what it does not.

What I can tell you is that I have a chemical sensitive in my
family. Pesticides on conventional produce, with certain exceptions,
makes that individual frighteningly sick. Organic, on the other hand,
does not. Again with certain exceptions, mainly unbranded
organic produce.

And, by the way, it is not the farmers that are the major culprit,
it is the packers. They ton on the chemicals. The math behind
how insects can devour a truck load of vegis is the same math
as used on an nuclear explosion.

I personally am sensitive to sulfite. The reaction is not
fit to describe in civil company, except to say that the last time
I got a hold of some produce with sulfites on it, it was one
of the worst days of my life.

So there really is something toxic on conventional produce.
But whether or not is a public hazard to most is not
easy to determine because of all the corruption involved
in studies. The number I hear kicking around is about 80%
of studies are bogus. I suspect this one is too.

So, flip a coin. Probably best to listen to the "canaries"
is our society that react to conventional produce and judge
whether you are at any long term risk yourself or not.
You are not going to get it from science due to the
corruption involved: pay for results.

Science is in a sad state of affairs on such issues.

-T