Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg Shitsack Moishe Goldberg is offline

Default People who eat organic 25 per cent less likely to get cancer

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 19:23:29 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 11:08:35 -0700, ****sack Moishe Goldberg
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 18:26:13 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 10:10:22 -0700, ****sack Moishe Goldberg
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 13:38:29 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 07:59:14 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

another nothing burger dodge.

They were very nice. What did you have for lunch? Why don't you try a
nice Zyklon B sandwich.

That could conceivably be misconstrued as vaguely 'anti-semitic'®™.

Should I prepare for a targeted missile strike?

Jeremy Corbyn doesn't seem worried about such misconceptions, why
should you?

Jeremy Corbyn doesn't have abelard on his back. Self proclaimed ethical
righties are worse than ex-smokers. I swing for 'im one day. I'm tellin'
ya!

I don't know if Abe Lard has updated his website since I last looked
at it, but then it looked like it had been coloured with crayons.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
: On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 07:44:54 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: wrote:
:
: There is no Nutritional advantage to organic over others.
:
: Wild Chestnuts with a dash of sea salt. Yummy yummy.
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky