Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Recommend work bench thickness

Clark Moss on Sun, 21 Oct 2018 19:29:57 -0700
(PDT) typed in rec.woodworking the following:
Especially considering the butcher block was free.

Free is a very good price.

Now, how much are you spending to get it home, set up, stable ....
"asking for a friend".*

*I snagged two solid core doors. two inches thick. Great bench.
But after the last re-organization, I need to make some serious legs
for the one. Before, when I "pushed" on it, I was pushing the bench
against the wall. Now I'm not, and it "wiggles". One more thing ...

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich