Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Spray foam insulation

Yes its not very breathable falls off pushes off tiles and pongs lot as
well. bah humbug. My loft however is open to the elements, ie you can, if I
could see see out between the times. It seems that no lining was ever fitted
as there is no evidence of fixings. The good thing is that it does not have
rot, the bad thing is the wrong type of snow powdery, gets in.
And muck.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
wrote in message
On Friday, 19 October 2018 13:50:10 UTC+1, Muddymike wrote:
Have any of you had commercial type building roof interiors foam
insulation sprayed? If so what did it cost?

I cant find a cost per Sq m just many requests to complete a quotation
request form.

Mike

great way to destroy a roof structure

NT