Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Where do you dump used transmission fluid in the USA?

On 10/16/2018 01:08 PM, Oren wrote:
The new Interstate, I-11 was recently finished in NV. (bypass Boulder
City to cross the bridge below the Dam. Asbestos was discovered
laying above the soil. Anyway, your GPS may not know of I-11 yet.

Is there anything on the AZ side yet? I came up through Kingman last
fall and it looked like the same old same old. I stopped and went back
across the dam for old times sake. Walked around looked at stuff but I
skipped the visitor center; I'm allergic to metal detectors.

That takes all the fun out of it. Dragging a 53' trailer across the dam
and up through the canyon used to be interesting.