Posted to alt.home.repair
Thomas Thomas is offline

Default Need a powerwasher for alum siding

I have tried to find a business to powerwash my siding. 990 sq inside. On a hill so one side i can almost spit on the roof, the other twice. House on a hill so top is one story, bottom is 2. Did homeadvisor etc with nobody needing quick cash.
Looking for electric but i do not want the need to buy more hoses and cords.
My thought is to spend 300 bucks on a new one and offer the machine to whoever wants the job.

I would only use it once every 5 years but it could sound like a good deal to the washer buyer who does not have one.
Should I buy one and use it? Compared to giving it away for the cost of the job? This is not my forte.

Aluminum siding with awnings and other gross **** needing a wash. Sidewalk etc.

Will a 3000psi hurt siding?

If you are bored, i am a payer of cash.
If i could find one that sucks water from a big bucket I would check it out.

I'll check back after 100 political posts from the dumb ****s.