Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Where do you dump used transmission fluid in the USA?

On 10/11/2018 11:42 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/11/2018 9:09 AM, Valued Customer wrote:
On 10/11/2018 9:55 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/10/2018 4:12 AM, Tom wrote:
On 10/09/2018 09:36 PM, catalpa wrote:
"K120" wrote in message
news I found this newsgroup but it seems to be only spam but I'll ask
anyway.

My trash company on Monday wrote "motor oil only" on my half-dozen
milk
jugs with red transmission fluid in them.

Where do you dump used transmission fluid in the USA?
Your trash company takes motor oil? Never heard that before.

I put drain oil in an old milk jug and then put that in a trash bag
mixed in with the rest of the trash.Â* They've never rejected it.

Label the bag appropriately, and see if they accept it.

Oh great, now the lefties want us to label our trash?Â*Â* I suppose we
need to do multilingual labels as well?

Well, you could just follow the rules of your waste service. Or not, if
you are one of those "superior" righties.

OK we will now label our trash "Bob F".